Request your item from LINKin, a group of eleven local libraries that allow customers to borrow materials from other group members. Most items will be available for pickup at your preferred Aurora Public Library District branch within one week! The catalog includes audiobooks, books, Blu-rays, CDs, and DVDs. New titles are added every day.
Follow these steps to request a LINKin item:
- Visit the LINKin catalog and start searching by keyword, title, author, subject, or ISBN
- Click on the title you’d like to request
- Click the “Request this item” icon
- Choose the library you are affiliated with (Aurora Public Library District) and click “Submit”
- Enter your name, library barcode, and pin. Choose your pick up location. Then click “Submit” again.
Item still not found? Move to Step 3.